Hi everyone! Merry Christmas to those who are celebrating, and I hope you all have a great day!🎄
Nyse @ Hey It’s Nyse has nominated me for my second Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks so much, Nyse!💞 Be sure to check out her super cool blog- and give her the holiday gift of a follow!
As quoted by this award’s creator, the awesome Okoto Enigma:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
And the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate
10 – 203 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)(already did this in my last Mystery Blogger Award, it hasn’t changed)
So let’s get to it!☺️
My 3 facts:
- I am not currently celebrating Christmas- instead, I am celebrating Hannukah! It started last night with the lighting of the first menorah candle, and it will run until the 31st.
- School is out until January 9th for me, as it is currently our holiday break! Depending on how many posts I schedule this break for January, I may be going on a mini hiatus at the end of next month because of exams. I will keep you guys posted!👍
- I love stuffed animals. They’re a guilty pleasure of mine😐
What is your #1 goal in life?
Besides having a good career, family, friends, health and everything of sorts, one of my number 1 goals in life is to be happy. ☺️
Describe the purpose of your blog in 3 words.
Hmm… maybe bookish, informative, and fangirly?😌
If you could go back in time to any period of history, what year, where would it be?
I’d probably go back to my childhood to feel all the nostalgia, and that would be around 2006-2013 ish, depending on what age I feel like being that day😝.
If you could be any animal, which animal would it be?
Since it is currently freezing cold, I feel like I should be a flamingo. My answer for this question changes all the time, but I just want to be somewhere hot right now!😫 Plus, they’re a pretty shade of pink!
Weird: Do the books you read affect the food you eat?
Um… no. Not that I know of, at least.😕
You guys are under no obligation to participate, but I’d love to see your facts and answers!😊
Stealing these from my last Mystery Blogger Award:
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
- What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
- Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
- WEIRD: What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
So tell me, do you agree with any of my answers? What would be your answers to my or Nyse’s questions? Let me know in the comments below.