Today I am back with 2 more Mystery Blogger Award nominations, this time from three amazing bloggers: Debby @ Always Booking as well as Meg & Leah @ Twin Reads. Thanks so much, guys!❤️ For those of you reading who haven’t yet checked out their blogs, you should definitely do so now!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate
10-20 3 people.
7. Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share your link to your best post(s) I’ve already done this, oops!
- I have an over 700 day streak on Duolingo! It is so fun to play and I love strengthening my French skills on the app.
- I have been trying to get into reading more sci-fi and fantasy books lately, but they have all been mediocre (I’m talking 3 star ratings, possibly even 4 if I’m lucky). I need recommendations, guys! Please tell me some good sci-fi or fantasy reads for contemporary romance lovers like me!💗
- I have probably already answered at least 75% of these questions below somewhere on my blog, but I’ll answer them again out of respect, haha!
Who are some of your auto-buy authors?
I don’t buy too many books, so I will be changing this to auto-read authors. Morgan Matson, R.J. Palacio, Lucy Keating, Kiera Cass, Zoe Sugg, and of course my amazing Aunty Robyn Levy are some of the authors whose books I can always count on for a good time!💜
If you could live in one book/series, which would it be and why?
I would love to live in the world of Harry Potter and experience Hogwarts for myself!
What book have you bought strictly because the cover was amazing and the book turned out to be equally amazing??
I always, always, ALWAYS read summaries before picking up a book, no matter how beautiful its cover is. But two amazing books that I could not resist adding to my shelves are:
Shout out your favourite best buddy blogger😄(Not really a question but… eh)
Silly question: Could you please share you favorite funny meme or GIF ?? Thanks!!
I cannot look at this meme without hearing the song blast inside my head!😂
Meg & Leah’s Questions:
What is your favourite way to spend your free time?
Reading and blogging of course, DUH!😉
What is your favourite subject in school?
Since I love to read and write and all, you’d probably presume that my favourite subject is English, but NOPE! I absolutely love French. The language, the culture, everything.🇫🇷
What is your favorite book or TV show?
For books, it is SO HARD to choose between all my favourite babies. But if I had to choose just one, I… ugh. I can’t, sorry. But some of my absolute favourites include Looking for Alaska, Since You’ve Been Gone, Second Chance Summer, Wonder, The Selection, A List of Cages, Everything Everything, Dreamology, and this list could go on for miles, I tell you!
As for TV shows, I don’t currently watch any, so😛.
If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be and what would you do? (this is the weird one)
Honestly, I know this probably isn’t what is being looked for, but I wouldn’t want to be anyone but myself. I can’t think of a person whose body I’d rather be in, as I could mess things up badly for them, and I am fine with being and staying myself.☺️
If you could describe yourself as a character from a book, which character would it be?
Penny from Girl Online!
- Where was the last place you travelled, and when was it?
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
- What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
- Silly: Share your favourite meme or GIF!
No worries, you guys have no obligations to participate, but I’d still love to see your answers!☺️
So tell me, have you read any of the books mentioned? Opinions? Would you (dis)agree with any of my answers? How would you answer my questions or the ones given to me? Let me know in the comments below.