Sarah @ Paper, Words and Coffee has nominated me for my third Liebster Award. Thank you so much, Sarah!❤️If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you’re missing out on pure awesomeness!
So let’s get on with it, shall we?
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate some blogs who you think deserve it.
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
6. Give your eleven questions to the nominees.
My 11 facts:
- I currently go to a semestered high school- my subjects are gym, drama, English, and science. I am doing pretty well in all of them, and I as well can’t wait for next semester, which holds French, business technology, math, and geography.
- I schedule most of my posts the weekend before they’re supposed to go up so I don’t have to worry about blogging during the week.
- My star sign is Cancer, and I think I am a true Cancer crab♋️
- My cockapoo dog, Max, is sitting on my bed with me as I type this☺️
- My phone’s wallpaper is a beach with the see, hear, and speak no evil monkey emojis with blue flowers on their heads. It’s so cute!💜
- As I write this, my fingernails are currently painted magenta with sparkles.
- I have braces, but I’m getting them off in June! So excited!😄
- My computer is currently at 69%😂 😂
- My computer no longer saves WordPress posts on Safari, so I have switched to Chrome for now until it starts working again. Any tips?😕
- As I write this, the last book I finished was Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. It was OK, I guess, as was its prequel, Red Queen.
- I am currently writing this before the fact, but on December 7th, I am going to see the modern version of the play Romeo & Juliet with all the other English students in my grade. I’m so excited!😄 As I am only scheduling this post to go up now, feel free to comment and ask me how it went☺️
I hope you guys have learned some more interesting information about me!😄 Now for Sarah’s questions:
A book you hate but people seem to like
I don’t hate this book, I just really did not like it. Anyway, it has a 4.24 average rating on Goodreads… am I missing something?😕
A book you like that most people seem to hate
Why does this only have a 2.95 average rating on Goodreads? I liked it, and I think more people should read it!
Your most anticipated book you plan to read next month
I can’t wait to read this one! I don’t know if I’ll be able to get to it in the next month, but it is one I am really hopeful about.
What’s on your X-mas book list?
I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I do celebrate Hannukah, so…. I guess anything on my TBR will work.☺️
What is the book you’ve re-read most?
To be honest, I don’t re-read books very often. My TBR is growing almost daily, so I’d rather give some awesome new books a try than resort back to old reads. I have read all the Junie B. Jones books more than once, though, except for the newest release, which came out after I stopped reading the series.
Is there a genre of books you love to read, but can’t stand on screen?
Nope, for teen movies at least, I have pretty much the same reading preferences as I do movies☺️
How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for about 8 awesome months; since April 10th, 2016. About 4 months until my 1 year anniversary… oh my, time flies by fast!😱
Can you remember the first book you ever read from cover to cover?
Not really, sorry! I have been reading since I was 18 months old, so there were likely a lot of books I read from cover to cover without stopping back then.
Do you tend to read in the morning, afternoon, or evening?
If it’s a weekday, then I will tend to read in the evening after all my homework is done. But if it’s a weekend, I can read at any time throughout the day!😄
If you could only ever read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
YA contemporary!❤️ I have said this a lot of times before, but I just love being able to relate to the characters and situations, especially if they are close to my age.❤️
Upload a picture of a book you own that is gorgeous inside and out!
I am not with the book right now, so I can’t show you the inside, but what I can do is show you a picture I took of the outside😍 😍 :
If you don’t feel like participating, feel free to simply ignore this. It’s 100% okay with me, but I still really want to see your answers!💜
- If your region is just finishing up spring, what are you doing this summer? Or if not, what did you do this past summer?
- How many physical books do you own?
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
- What was the last movie you saw in theatres? Did you enjoy it?
- What are your favourite and least favourite things about blogging?
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
- What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
- Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you go, and why?
- What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
- Give a shoutout to 5 awesome bloggers, and spread the love like confetti!
So tell me, what would be your answers to any of the questions? Have you read any of the books mentioned? Opinions? Have you gotten the Liebster award before? Let me know in the comments below.