Today I will be listing my top 10 favourite posts on my blog, inspired by Top Five Wednesday! (But I’m doing a top ten😊, and they are not in order.) I hope you will take the time to maybe check out these posts, especially if you’re one of my newer followers, so you can see what my blog is all about! It would mean a lot to me😄.
Now without further ado…
- My review on The Selection by Kiera Cass
- My little “debate” about borrowing vs. buying books
- The Blogger Recognition Award– the first award I ever received as a blogger!
- The Book Monsters Tag– my first ever book tag!
- My review on The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- My very first blog post- my review on Girl Online by Zoe Sugg!
- My very first ARC review- my review on True Colors by Krysten Lindsay Hager!
- My May 2016 book haul
- My review on Two Summers by Aimee Friedman
- And last but not least, my list of reasons for loving Goodreads so much!
So tell me! What are your favourite posts of mine? What are your favourite posts on your own blog? Let me know in the comments below!💜